The recruitment campaign for Master 1 and 2 students is now open for the scholar year 2023/2024. Twelve internship offers are now available online and can be consulted through the links below.
Master 1 internship
M1 or M2 internships
- Dynamics of PRC1 chromatin factors during neuronal differentiation and reprogramming.
- Identifying sexually dimorphic genes controlled by inter-allelic interactions.
- Investigating the mechanobiology of self-organisation in human iPSC-derived skeletal muscles.
- Linking location and action: mechanisms of Hox protein motif usage.
- Modulation of fibrogenesis and adipogenesis during skeletal muscle regeneration.
- Investigating cooption of developmental programs in a chick model of medulloblastoma.
- Neuropeptide control of epithelial dynamics in the simple animal Trichoplax adhaerens.
- Pattern formation by self-organized cell movement.
- Study of the epithelial connectivity during the intestinal development.
- The control of fat metabolism by oppositely acting transcription factors.
- The transcriptional regulation of muscle development by Hox transcription factors.