Contribute to the Team research on mechanistic and functional characterization of
signalling circuits in cancer. Develop novel therapeutic and diagnostic tools.
- Generation and characterization of new cell lines.
- In vitro biological assays (cell viability, drug tests, migration/invasion, …).
- Immunostaining on fixed cells and tissues.
- Western blot analysis to establish expression/phosphorylation levels of signals.
- Molecular biology (RT–qPCR, cloning), biochemistry, western blot, and cell biology.
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture (cell maintenance, transfection, selection, …).
- Expertise in immunostaining is desirable.
- Self– organization, flexibility and multitasks (ability to independently perform experiments
and to handle a wide variety of techniques under the supervision of laboratory
- Communication, teamwork, autonomy, knowledge of English (working language of the lab).
- Capability to present outcomes to supervisors and during Team reports.
- Autonomous management of a laboratory notebook.
- Competence on histology and mouse colony handling will be also appreciated.
- Institute: Institute of Developmental Biology of Marseille (IBDM), CNRS, Aix–Marseille Univ –
- Maina Team: Signalling networks for stemness and tumorigenesis
- Type: Fixed–term contract (CDD)
- Duration: 12 months (can be extended)
- Expected date of hiring: 1st march 2023
A motivation letter, a CV and the name of two referees, should be sent by email to Flavio
Maina (flavio.maina@univ–amu.fr) and Aurélie Dobric (aurelie.dobric@univ–amu.fr).